About International Journal of Molecular Sciences
International Journal of Molecular Sciences (ISSN 1422-0067) provides an advanced forum for chemistry, molecular physics (chemical physics and physical chemistry) and molecular biology. It publishes reviews, regular research papers and short notes.
Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their theoretical and experimental results in as much detail as possible. There is no restriction on the length of the papers. If there are computational results, the full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced. There are, in addition, two unique features of this Journal:
- Manuscripts regarding research proposals and research ideas will be particularly welcomed.
- Electronic files regarding the full details of the calculation and experimental procedure, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary material (including animated pictures, interactive Excel sheets, and others).
General subject areas include:
- fundamental theoretical problems of broad interest in biology, chemistry and physics where molecules are the object of study.
- important experimental technical progress of broad interest in biology, chemistry and physics, where molecules are the object of study.
- application of the theories and novel technologies to specific experimental studies and calculations.
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
IJMS is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI enforces a rigorous peer-review process that adopts strict ethical policies and standards to ensure that we contribute high-quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, etc., occasionally arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to Dr. Shu-Kun Lin, MDPI AG, Kandererstrasse 25, CH-4057 Basel, Switzerland. Received books will be listed first as "Books Received", then offered to the scholarly community for preparing reviews.
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in IJMS will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License. MDPI will insert following note at the end of the published text:
Reprints may be ordered. Please contact email@example.com for more information on how to order reprints. Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Announcement and Advertisement
Reprints may be ordered. Please contact email@example.com for more information on how to order reprints.
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.