A section of International Journal of Molecular Sciences (ISSN 1422-0067).
This section publishes original scientific research describing the molecular actions of synthetic and natural chemicals and drugs in animals, humans, or appropriate in vitro models. Contributions should emphasize molecular approaches aimed at increasing our understanding of the mechanisms of toxic chemical action on biological systems. Systems-wide studies that utilize physiological, biochemical, genomic, epigenetic and/or cellular biological approaches to toxicology are welcome. Translational studies that employ molecular methods to enhance our understanding of human health risk assessment are also of interest. Novel methods-based articles are also within the scope of this section.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Alcoholism: Molecular Mechanisms and Treatment Strategies (Deadline: 31 May 2016)
- Cellular Toxicity of Nanoparticles (Deadline: 29 February 2016)
- Drug, Herb, and Dietary Supplement Hepatotoxicity (Deadline: 29 February 2016)
- Modulators of Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress (Deadline: 29 February 2016)
- Zebrafish: A Model for Toxicological Research (Deadline: 30 September 2016)
Following topical collections within this section are currently open for submissions:
Last update: 18 August 2015