A section of International Journal of Molecular Sciences (ISSN 1422-0067).
This section publishes original scientific research describing the molecular actions of synthetic and natural chemicals and drugs in animals, humans, or appropriate in vitro models. Contributions should emphasize molecular approaches aimed at increasing our understanding of the mechanisms of toxic chemical action on biological systems. Systems-wide studies that utilize physiological, biochemical, genomic, epigenetic and/or cellular biological approaches to toxicology are welcome. Translational studies that employ molecular methods to enhance our understanding of human health risk assessment are also of interest. Novel methods-based articles are also within the scope of this section.
Related Special Issues
- Mycotoxins: Mechanisms of Toxicological Activity - Treatment and Prevention
- Marine Toxins special issue of Marine Drugs
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Computational Toxicology: Predicting Potential Toxicity of Drugs and Therapeutics (Deadline: 15 August 2014)
- Detection and Safety Assessment of Genetically Modified Organisms (Deadline: 15 August 2014)
- Environmental Toxicants and Autoimmune Disease (Deadline: 15 June 2014)
- Genetic Susceptibility to Carcinogen-Induced Cancer (Deadline: 15 May 2014)
- Nanotoxicology and Lung Diseases (Deadline: 15 October 2014)
- Radiation Toxicity in Cells 2014 (Deadline: 30 September 2014)
- Renal Toxicology—Epidemiology and Mechanisms (Deadline: 15 July 2014)
Last update: 22 July 2013