Education Sciences — Indexing & Abstracting
Education Sciences is covered by following databases and archives:
Indexing & Abstracting Services
- DOAJ - Directory of Open Access Journals
ERIC is a digital collection of education research and information. ERIC includes more than 1.4 million bibliographic records of journal articles and other education-related materials, with hundreds of new records added twice weekly. Each ERIC record contains bibliographic data (title, author, ISSN or ISBN, publisher information, etc.) and an abstract. If made available by the publisher, ERIC includes links to the full text or the publisher's site.
- ERIH Plus (European Reference Index for the Humanities and Social Sciences)
- Julkaisufoorumi Publication Forum (Federation of Finnish Learned Societies)
- Norwegian Register for Scientific Journals, Series and Publishers (NSD)
- CLOCKSS (Digital Archive)
e-Helvetica (Swiss National Library Digital Archive)
The Swiss National Library preserves a full digital copy of the content of this journal. The digital archive is accessible through the e-helvetica portal.