Condensed Matter Events
23–25 October 2018 The 4th Edition of the European Graphene Forum 2018 - EGF 2018
New Materials for the 21st Century
Graphene, the single layer carbon based material, is transparent, flexible, and has excellent electronic properties. As it is called “the dream material,” graphene holds innumerable application potential. It is a material that still requires consistent research and at the same time it is a material that may hold the key to future electronics revolution with unlimited industrial value.
The 4th Edition European Graphene Forum will be organized in Venice (Italy) from the 23rd until the 25th October 2018. This event will cover the latest technology developments, applications, commercialization progress, end user requirements and challenges for Graphene and 2D Materials. Don't miss on this great opportunity to explore the graphene potential.
European Graphene Forum - EGF 2018 will feature:
- Plenary sessions with internationally renowned speakers,
- Industrial Sessions with focus on Graphene Commecialization,
- Extensive parallel thematic workshops,
- An International exhibition.
The European Graphene Forum - EGF 2018 topics include:
- Fundamental Science of Graphene and 2D Materials Beyond Graphene, Theory and Simulation,
- Growth, synthesis techniques and integration methods,
- Graphene modification and functionalization,
- Large scale graphene production and Characterization,
- Characterization techniques (AFM, SPM, TEM, etc.)
- Chemistry and biology studies of graphene and 2D Materials
- Graphene Coatings, Thin Films & Devices, Graphene Derivatives
- Graphene-based nanocomposites: recent scientific studies and applications, Composites & Printing
- Applications of graphene and related 2D materials in electronics/ Flexible Electronics, high frequency devices, Photonics and Plasmonics, Magnetism and Spintronics, Optoelectronics and sensors, Quantum transport,
- Applications of graphene in energy, including photovoltaics, energy storage, fuel cells and hydrogen storage,
- Application of Graphene in health and biomedical areas,
- Graphene-related health and environment research/ Toxicity
- Graphene: Innovation and commercialization.