C (ISSN 2311-5629) is an open access international interdisciplinary forum communicating research spanning the whole field of carbon research and carbon materials. The journal publishes comprehensive research articles, reviews, communications, and letters and encourages original and novel papers of general or specialist importance.
Areas of interest include, but are not limited to the following topics:
- New carbon materials
- Formation, structures and properties of carbon materials
- Functional carbon materials, including but not limited to: graphene, fullerenes, nanocarbons, porous carbon, carbon fibers, carbon nanotubes, and carbon-based composites
- Advances in applications and technologies involving carbon materials
- Carbon cycle
- Combustion emissions
- Carbon capture and storage and related environmental topics
- Use of carbon in energy storage and generation, such as in fuel cells, primary and secondary batteries, super- and ultra- capacitors and photo-electrochemical cells
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
C is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use iThenticate to check submissions against previous publications. MDPI works with Publons to provide reviewers with credit for their work.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to the following address. Received books will be listed as Books Received within the journal's News & Announcements section.
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in C will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The copyright is retained by the author(s). MDPI will insert the following note at the end of the published text:
MDPI Wuhan Office, No.6 Jingan Road, 5.5 Creative Industry Park, Floor 25th. 430064 Wuhan, Hubei Province, China
For further MDPI contacts, see here.