Applied Sciences — Indexing & Abstracting
Applied Sciences is covered by following databases and archives:
Indexing & Abstracting Services
- AGORA (FAO)
- CAS - Chemical Abstracts (ACS)
- Current Contents - Engineering, Computing & Technology (Thomson Reuters)
- Current Contents - Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- DOAJ - Directory of Open Access Journals
- INSPEC (IET)
- Journal Citation Reports (Thomson Reuters)
- Polymer Library (Smithers Rapra)
- SCIE - Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)
- SciSearch (Thomson Reuters)
- Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)
e-Helvetica (Swiss National Library Digital Archive)
The Swiss National Library digitally preserves a full copy of the content of this journal. The digital archive is accessible through the e-helvetica portal.
- e-Helvetica (Swiss National Library Digital Archive)
MDPI journals are generally Medline indexed and available in PubMed where appropriate; we understand the importance of this.
We submit our journals to be considered for retrospective Medline indexing as soon as they are eligible.