A section of Sensors (ISSN 1424-8220).
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Big Data and Cloud Computing for Sensor Networks (Deadline: 30 September 2016)
- Enabling the Move from Wireless Sensor Networks to Internet of Things and Cyber-Physical Systems (Deadline: 31 October 2016)
- Multisensory Big Data Analytics for Enhanced Living Environments (Deadline: 15 October 2016)
- New Advances in Identification, Information & Knowledge in the Internet of Things (Deadline: 28 February 2017)
- New Paradigms in Cyber-Physical Social Sensing (Deadline: 31 October 2016)
- Selected Papers from International Conference on Ubiquitous and Future Networks (ICUFN 2016) (Deadline: 15 December 2016)
- Sensing Technologies for Autonomy and Cooperation in Underwater Networked Robot Systems (Deadline: 31 January 2017)
- Sensors for Home Automation and Security (Deadline: 28 February 2017)
- Topology Control in Emerging Sensor Networks (Deadline: 30 September 2016)
- Trusted and Secure Wireless Sensor Network Designs and Deployments (Deadline: 15 September 2016)
- Vehicular Sensor Networks: Technical Challenges, Supports, and Application Experiences (Deadline: 31 December 2016)
No topical collections currently open for submissions.
Last update: 22 August 2011