Safety (ISSN 2313-576X) is a cross-disciplinary, scholarly, open access journal of industrial and human health safety. It publishes reviews, regular research papers, communications and short notes. Case reports are also welcome.
Our aim is to encourage:
- scientists, engineers, researchers, and practitioners to publish their experimental, and theoretical, and applied research relating to public and industrial science and technology, in order to promote improve human health and safety;
- presentation of scientifically based evaluations of injury prevention and health related countermeasures and their design and implementation;
- publication of evidence based effective policy making in safety and their implementation strategy and evaluation;
- research papers in injury prevention and human health related to security, violence and emergency response
Safety covers studies related to the following topics:
- Advanced science and technology to improve public and industrial safety and human health (including plant/machine/product design, human–machine interaction, human factors, product processing and manufacturing, packaging, storage and transportation, etc.);
- Risk assessment (including hazard prevention, control and management);
- Occupational health and safety;
- Environmental health and safety;
- Safe mobility of air, sea and land vehicles (including crashworthiness, biomechanics, human factors, crash prevention, and intelligent transport systems);
- Security, violence and emergency response;
- Evidence based policy making and safety philosophy
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
Safety is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use CrossCheck (powered by iThenticate) to check submissions against previous publications.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to the following address. Received books will be listed as Books Received within the journal's News & Announcements section.
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in Safety will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License. MDPI will insert following note at the end of the published text:
© 2014 by the authors; licensee MDPI, Basel, Switzerland. This article is an open access article distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/).
Reprints may be ordered. Please contact email@example.com for more information on how to order reprints.
Announcement and Advertisement
Room 201, Building No. 4, Zijin Digital Park, No. 18, Nansi Avenue, Zhongguancun, Haidian District, Beijing 100190, China
For further MDPI contacts, see here.