Nanomaterials — Indexing & Abstracting
Nanomaterials is covered by following databases and archives:
Indexing & Abstracting Services
- CAS - Chemical Abstracts (ACS)
- Current Contents - Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- DOAJ - Directory of Open Access Journals
- Engineering Source (EBSCO)
- INSPEC (IET)
- Polymer Library (Smithers Rapra)
- SCIE - Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)
- Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)
e-Helvetica (Swiss National Library Digital Archive)
The Swiss National Library digitally preserves a full copy of the content of this journal. The digital archive is accessible through the e-helvetica portal.
- e-Helvetica (Swiss National Library Digital Archive)
Nanomaterials was accepted for coverage in Thomson Reuters' Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science) on 10 September 2014. All back issues since Volume 1 (2011) will be covered. It takes about two to three months until citations of this journal will appear in the database. The journal's first Impact Factor will be released in the Journal Citation Reports 2014 edition, which will be published in June 2015.