Nanomaterials — Indexing & Abstracting
Nanomaterials is covered by following databases and archives:
Indexing & Abstracting Services
- CAS - Chemical Abstracts (ACS)
- Current Contents - Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- DOAJ - Directory of Open Access Journals
- Engineering Source (EBSCO)
- INSPEC (IET)
- Polymer Library (Smithers Rapra)
- SCIE - Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)
e-Helvetica (Swiss National Library Digital Archive)
The Swiss National Library digitally preserves a full copy of the content of this journal. The digital archive is accessible through the e-helvetica portal.
- e-Helvetica (Swiss National Library Digital Archive)
Nanomaterials was accepted for coverage in Scopus in February 2015. All articles published by the journal will be indexed in Scopus soon.