About Journal of Fungi
Journal of Fungi (ISSN 2309-608X) is an international, peer-reviewed scientific open access journal that provides an advanced forum for studies related to pathogenic fungi, fungal biology, and all other aspects of fungal research. The journal publishes reviews, regular research papers, and communications in quarterly issues. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible. Therefore, there is no restriction on paper length. Full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced.
Especially welcome are:
- manuscripts regarding research proposals and ideas.
- electronic files or software containing full details of calculations and experimental procedure; if these cannot be published via conventional media, they can be deposited as supplementary material.
- manuscripts containing summaries and surveys on research cooperation; actual and future projects (e.g., those founded by national governments or others) are also appreciated, as they provide interesting information for a broad field of users.
- Pathogenic Fungi
- Medical Mycology, Medicinal Fungi
- Fungi and Health, Fungi and Dermatitis
- Parasitic Fungi
- Fungal Molecular Phylogeny
- Fungi and Plants, Soil Fungi
- Fungal Toxicology
- Fungal Genetics and Evolution
- Fungal Biology, Diversity and Ecology
- Fungal Applied Technology
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
JoF is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use iThenticate to check submissions against previous publications. MDPI works with Publons to provide reviewers with credit for their work.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to the following address. Received books will be listed as Books Received within the journal's News & Announcements section.
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in JoF will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). MDPI will insert the following note at the end of the published text:
Announcement and Advertisement
MDPI Wuhan Office, No.6 Jingan Road, 5.5 Creative Industry Park, Floor 25th. 430064 Wuhan, Hubei Province, China
Tel. +86 27 8780 8658
For further MDPI contacts, see here.