Inorganic Solid-State Chemistry
A section of Inorganics (ISSN 2304-6740).
This section is dedicated to fundamental studies in experimental and theoretical solid-state chemistry and neighboring fields, with a special emphasis on synthesis, structure, bonding, and thermochemistry. In addition, applied contributions targeted at the latest findings in novel materials such as magnets, optical materials, dielectrics, phase-change materials, batteries, superconducting compounds and others are very much welcome. Contributions such as original research articles, reviews, mini reviews, letters, and communications on all aspects of solid-state chemistry will be considered.
advanced synthesis; batteries; borides; calorimetry; carbides; chalcogenides; chemical bonding; chemical-vapor transport; clay; crystal chemistry; crystal growth; crystal structure; defects; density-functional theory; dielectrics; first-principles theory; glass; halides; high-pressure phases; high-temperature synthesis; hydrides; intermetallics; neutron diffraction; magnetism; materials chemistry; metal-organic frameworks; microscopy; Mößbauer spectroscopy; multiferroics; nanomaterials; nitrides; nuclear-magnetic resonance; nucleation; optical materials; oxides; phase-change materials; photoelectron spectroscopy; pnictides; reaction mechanisms; solvothermal synthesis; superhard materials; thermodynamics; thermoelectrics; quantum chemistry; quasicrystals; X-ray diffraction; zeolites
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Chiral Metal Complexes (Deadline: 15 July 2018)
- Hybrid Organic–Inorganic Perovskites: Current Status and Future Perspectives (Deadline: 31 March 2018)
- Magnetic Oxide Materials (Deadline: 15 October 2018)
- Metal Fluorides (Deadline: 15 April 2018)
- Metal Phosphonates (Deadline: 15 August 2018)
- Mixed Metal Oxides (Deadline: 31 July 2018)
- Single-Molecule Magnets (Deadline: 30 April 2018)
- Transparent Conducting Oxides (Deadline: 30 September 2018)