Travel Award 2018
We are inviting applications for a Travel Award for PhD students to attend an international conference in 2018. The nominations and applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee presided by the Editor-in-Chief of Inorganics, Prof. Dr. Duncan H. Gregory.
1. Applicants must be PhD students within the research field of inorganic chemistry and related areas.
2. Applicants will attend an international conference in 2018 to present their research (oral presentation or poster).
Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
1. The abstract and details for the conference.
2. CV, including an outline of current research work and a list of publications.
3. A letter of recommendation from their supervisors.
The Award will consist of 800 Swiss Francs.
Please apply by clicking the button above before 28 February 2018. The winner will be announced by the end of March 2018.
Travel Award 2017
Dr. Franz’s research interests focus on the isolation of low-coordinate and electron deficient main group metal complexes, as well as molecular higher-coordinate metal hydrides. He is planning to present his work “Coordination chemistry and applications of N-heterocyclic imino complexes of boron and silicon” at the International Conference on Phosphorus, Boron and Silicon—PBSI 2017. The award consists of 800 Swiss Francs towards attending this conference.
The final decision was extremely difficult to make given the extraordinary number of high quality applications that were received. We would particularly like to thank all the applicants for their submissions and congratulate Dr. Franz on his success.