Inorganics is an open access journal that covers all aspects of inorganic chemistry research. Inorganics publishes reviews, regular research papers (articles) and short communications. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible. Therefore, there is no restriction on the length of the papers. The full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- synthesis and characterization of inorganic compounds, complexes and materials
- structure and bonding in inorganic molecular and solid state compounds
- spectroscopic and magnetic properties of inorganic compounds
- chemical reactivity, physical properties and applications of inorganic compounds and materials
- mechanisms of inorganic reactions
- organometallic compounds
- inorganic cluster chemistry
- heterogenous and homogeneous catalytic reactions promoted by inorganic compounds
- thermodynamics and kinetics of significant new and known inorganic compounds
- supramolecular systems and coordination polymers
- bio-inorganic chemistry and applications of inorganic compounds in biological systems and medicine
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
Inorganics is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI enforces a rigorous peer-review process that adopts strict ethical policies and standards to ensure that we contribute high-quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, etc., occasionally arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to Dr. Shu-Kun Lin, MDPI AG, Kandererstrasse 25, CH-4057 Basel, Switzerland. Received books will be listed first as "Books Received", then offered to the scholarly community for preparing reviews.
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in Inorganics will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License. MDPI will insert following note at the end of the published text:
Reprints may be ordered. Please contact email@example.com for more information on how to order reprints. Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Announcement and Advertisement
Reprints may be ordered. Please contact email@example.com for more information on how to order reprints.
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.