A section of Inorganics (ISSN 2304-6740).
This section publishes original studies in the field of coordination chemistry in its wider sense, involving interactions of main group elements, transition metals, and f-elements as coordination centers with organic or inorganic ligands. Bioinorganic and medical studies of such systems will also be included in this section. Special emphasis is put on the synthesis, structure, bonding, optical and physical–chemical properties, kinetics and mechanisms as well as the thermochemistry of coordination compounds.
In addition, applied contributions targeted at the latest findings in novel materials such as catalysts, magnets, optical materials, solvatochromic-, thermochromic-, or otherwise chromotropic coordination compounds and others are very much welcome. Investigations on mutual Lewis acid–base interactions, and solvent–solute interaction are appreciated.
Theoretical investigations should be paralleled by experimental results. Original research articles, reviews, mini reviews, letters, and communications on all aspects of coordination chemistry will be considered for publication in this section.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Binuclear Complexes (Deadline: 15 December 2018)
- Coordination Chemistry of Silicon (Deadline: 30 June 2018)
- Coordination Complexes for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells (DSCs) (Deadline: 30 April 2018)
- First-Row Transition Metal Complexes (Deadline: 30 November 2018)
- Magnetic Lanthanide Complexes (Deadline: 30 June 2018)
- Metal Complexes as Nonlinear Optical Molecular Materials (Deadline: 31 October 2018)
- Novel Non-Covalent Interactions (Deadline: 20 October 2018)
- Polyoxometalate Chemistry (Deadline: 15 August 2018)
- Recent Advances in Water Oxidation Catalysis (Deadline: 31 December 2018)
- Redox-Active Ligand in Coordination Chemistry (Deadline: 31 March 2018)
- Self-Assembly of Supramolecular Coordination Compounds (Deadline: 31 May 2018)