About ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information
ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information (ISSN 2220-9964) provides an advanced forum for the science and technology of geographic information. ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information publishes regular research papers, reviews and communications. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible. There is no restriction on the length of the papers. The full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced. There are, in addition, three unique features of this journal:
- manuscripts regarding research proposals and research ideas will be particularly welcomed.
- electronic files and software regarding the full details of the calculation and experimental procedure, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary material.
- we also accept manuscripts communicating to a broader audience with regard to research projects financed with public funds.
- data collection and acquisition
- data structures and algorithms
- spatio-temporal databases
- spatial analysis, data mining, and decision support systems
- visualization theory and technology in real and virtual environments
- location based services
- uncertainty handling in spatial data
- spatial information infrastructures
- interoperability and open systems
- applications of geoinformation technology (all possible domains)
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
IJGI is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use CrossCheck (powered by iThenticate) to check submissions against previous publications.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to:
MDPI AGReceived books will be listed as Books Received within the journal's News & Announcements section.
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in IJGI will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License. MDPI will insert following note at the end of the published text:
Reprints may be ordered. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to order reprints. Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is email@example.com.
Announcement and Advertisement
Reprints may be ordered. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to order reprints.
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is email@example.com.