Future Internet Awards
Travel Award 2018
We are inviting applications for a Travel Award for a PhD student to attend a conference in 2018. The nominations and applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars in the field.
1. PhD students involved in Internet technologies and the information society research.
2. Will attend an international conference in 2018 (oral presentation or poster).
Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
1. Outline of current and future work (500 words).
2. CV, including a complete list of publications.
3. The conference to be attended and the work that will be presented.
4. A letter of recommendation from a supervisor or principal investigator.
The award will consist of 800 Swiss Francs.
Please apply by clicking the button above before 20 December 2017 (extended deadline). The winner will be announced in January 2018.