7–9 November 2018 International Conference on Space, Aeronautical and Navigation Electronics 2018
The 14th International Conference on Space, Aeronautical and Navigational Electronics 2018 (ICSANE 2018) will be held, the 4th time in China, at Xuchang University, Xuchang, China from 7th November to 9th November 2018.
This conference will offer numerous opportunities for oral presentations, posters and refereed publications. The system engineers and researchers are invited to present their works covering the full range of practice, development and research experiences that advance the practice and theory of new and viable technical topics of electronics system in spacecraft, aircraft, ships and ground facilities
for citizens, government, and industry.
Topic areas include but are not limited to:
(1) Satellite and Space-Station Systems
(2) Remote Sensing and Scientific Observation Technology
(3) Radar Systems and Applications
(4) Navigational and Communication Systems
(5) Spatial Information Technology
(6) Inverse Scattering Problem