Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
About Colloids and Interfaces
Colloids and Interfaces is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that covers all aspects of colloids and interfaces chemistry. It publishes regular research articles (including traditional research and emerging science), reviews and short communications. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible so that the results can be reproduced. Therefore, there is no restriction on the length of the papers.
- interfacial phenomena and behavior of colloids
- analysis of colloidal structures (surface tension measurements, viscosity and rheological measurements, etc.)
- surfactants, colloidal materials and nanomaterials
- emulsions and micro-emulsions
- theories and simulations in interfacial and colloidal systems
- application of colloids in chemistry, cosmetics, physics, materials science, polymer science, food, pharmaceuticals, fluid dynamics, and other related fields
- directions in colloid and interface science
MDPI Tongzhou Office, Room 2207, Jincheng Center, No. 21 Cuijingbeili, Tongzhou District, Beijing 101101, China
Tel. +86 10 81521170; Fax: +86 10 59011089
For further MDPI contacts, see here.