Chromatography (ISSN 2227-9075) provides an advanced forum for separation and purification science and technology in all areas of chemical, biological and physical science. It publishes reviews, regular research papers and communications. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible. There is no restriction on the length of the papers. The full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced. There are, in addition, unique features of this journal:
- Manuscripts regarding research proposals and research ideas will be particularly welcomed.
- Electronic files and software regarding the full details of the calculation and experimental procedure, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary material.
- Manuscripts concerning summaries and surveys on research cooperation and projects (that are funded by national governments) to give information for a broad field of users.
Chromatography covers all aspects of fundamental advances and applications in isolation and purification sciences.
The scope of the journal includes but is not limited to:
- Theory and methodology (theory of separation methods, sample preparation, instrumental and column developments, new separation methodologies, etc.)
- Equipment and techniques, novel hyphenated analytical solutions (significantly extended by their combination with spectroscopic methods and in particular, mass spectrometry)
- Novel analysis approaches and applications to solve analytical challenges which utilize chromatographic separations as a key step in the overall solution
- Computational modelling of separations for the purpose of fundamental understanding and/or chromatographic optimization
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
Chromatography is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use CrossCheck (powered by iThenticate) to check submissions against previous publications.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to:
MDPI AGReceived books will be listed as Books Received within the journal's News & Announcements section.
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in Chromatography will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License. MDPI will insert following note at the end of the published text:
Reprints may be ordered. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to order reprints. Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is email@example.com.
Announcement and Advertisement
Reprints may be ordered. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to order reprints.
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is email@example.com.