Chromatography (ISSN 2227-9075) provides an advanced forum for separation and purification science and technology in all areas of chemical, biological and physical science. It publishes reviews, regular research papers and communications. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible. There is no restriction on the length of the papers. The full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced. There are, in addition, unique features of this journal:
- Manuscripts regarding research proposals and research ideas will be particularly welcomed.
- Electronic files and software regarding the full details of the calculation and experimental procedure, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary material.
- Manuscripts concerning summaries and surveys on research cooperation and projects (that are funded by national governments) to give information for a broad field of users.
Subject areas include:
- Theory and methodology (column chromatography, planar chromatography, displacement chromatography, gas chromatography, liquid chromatography, affinity chromatography, ion exchange chromatography, size-exclusion chromatography, electrophoresis, etc.)
- Equipment and techniques (reversed-phase chromatography, Two-dimensional chromatography, Simulated moving-bed chromatography, pyrolysis gas chromatography, countercurrent chromatography, chiral chromatography, fast protein liquid chromatography,
- Novel analysis approaches
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
Chromatography is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI enforces a rigorous peer-review process that adopts strict ethical policies and standards to ensure that we contribute high-quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, etc., occasionally arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to Dr. Shu-Kun Lin, MDPI AG, Kandererstrasse 25, CH-4057 Basel, Switzerland. Received books will be listed first as "Books Received", then offered to the scholarly community for preparing reviews.
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in Chromatography will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License. MDPI will insert following note at the end of the published text:
Reprints may be ordered. Please contact email@example.com for more information on how to order reprints. Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Announcement and Advertisement
Reprints may be ordered. Please contact email@example.com for more information on how to order reprints.
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org.