Axioms (ISSN 2075-1680) is an international, open access journal which provides an advanced forum for studies related to axioms. It publishes reviews, regular research papers and short communications. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible. There is no restriction on the length of the papers. The full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced. There are, in addition, unique features of this journal:
- manuscripts regarding research proposals and research ideas will be particularly welcomed
- electronic files or software regarding the full details of the calculation and experimental procedure, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary material
- we also accept manuscripts communicating to a broader audience with regard to research projects financed with public funds
- Axiomatic theories in physics and in mathematics (for example, axiomatic theory of thermodynamics, and also either the axiomatic classical set theory or the axiomatic fuzzy set theory)
- Axiomatization, axiomatic methods, theorems, mathematical proofs
- Algebraic structures, field theory, group theory, topology, vector spaces
- Mathematical analysis
- Mathematical physics
- Mathematical logic, and non-classical logics, such as fuzzy logic, modal logic, non-monotonic logic. etc.
- Classical and fuzzy set theories
- Number theory
- Systems theory
- Classical measures, fuzzy measures, representation theory, and probability theory
- Graph theory
- Information theory
- Differential equations and dynamical systems
- Relativity and quantum theories
- Mathematical chemistry
- Automata theory
- Mathematical problems of artificial intelligence
- Complex networks from a mathematical viewpoint
- Reasoning under uncertainty
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
Axioms is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use iThenticate to check submissions against previous publications. MDPI works with Publons to provide reviewers with credit for their work.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to the following address. Received books will be listed as Books Received within the journal's News & Announcements section.
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in Axioms will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The copyright is retained by the author(s). MDPI will insert the following note at the end of the published text:
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. For further information, please contact the editorial office. For further MDPI contacts, see here.
Announcement and Advertisement
MDPI Wuhan Office, No.6 Jingan Road, 5.5 Creative Industry Park, Floor 25th. 430064 Wuhan, Hubei Province, China
Tel. +86 27 8780 8658
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. For further information, please contact the editorial office.
For further MDPI contacts, see here.