Travel Awards 2018
We are pleased to announce that the ChemEngineeering will be awarding a prize for postdoctoral researchers and PhD students in the field of chemical engineering to attend an international conference in 2018. The nominations and applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee led by our Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Alírio Egídio Rodrigues.
- Postdoctoral researchers or Ph.D students undertaking research in the area of chemical engineering.
- Presentation (oral or poster) at an international conference (in 2018) on any aspect of chemical engineering research.
Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- Outline of current and future work (500 words).
- A recent curriculum vitae, including educational and professional experience, a complete list of publications, and how the applicant would benefit from the support of ChemEngineeering.
- Details of the conference you plan to attend and a copy of the abstract submitted for either oral or poster presentation.
- A letter of recommendation from the supervisor/research director or department head which confirms the applicant’s status as a post-doctoral fellow or a Ph.D student.
- After the meeting, the awardee must expand the conference/workshop paper by 50%, to the size of a research article and submit it to ChemEngineeering.
The awards will consist of 800 CHF and a certificate.
Please apply by clicking the button above before 30 April 2018. The winners will be informed via email and also announced on the homepage of ChemEngineeering in June 2018.