A section of Sensors (ISSN 1424-8220).
Sensors’ section on Remote Sensors accepts and publishes original research results concerning remote sensing applications. Examples include mapping, interpretation, quantification, simulation, and the modeling of processes in environmental science and other fields. Studies involving various sensors, from different platforms that cover a wide range of spectra, are accepted.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Application of Satellite and Proximal Sensors in Precision Agriculture (Deadline: 28 February 2018)
- First Experiences with Chinese Gaofen-3 SAR Sensor (Deadline: 31 December 2017)
- GNSS and Fusion with Other Sensors (Deadline: 15 June 2018)
- Indoor LiDAR/Vision Systems (Deadline: 31 December 2017)
- Reflectometry and Occultation Sounding Using GNSS and Other Opportunity Signals (Deadline: 31 March 2018)
- Remote Sensing and GIS for Geo-Hazards and Disasters (Deadline: 31 January 2018)
- Selected Papers from UPINLBS 2018 (Deadline: 30 April 2018)
- Sensors for Microwave Imaging and Detection (Deadline: 31 March 2018)
- Spatial Analysis and Remote Sensing (Deadline: 30 April 2018)
- Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) Interferometry Technology: New Perspectives Offered by New-Generation and Forthcoming SAR Sensors (Deadline: 31 March 2018)
- UAV or Drones for Remote Sensing Applications (Deadline: 15 December 2017)