A section of Sensors (ISSN 1424-8220).
Sensors’ section on Remote Sensors accepts and publishes original research results concerning remote sensing applications. Examples include mapping, interpretation, quantification, simulation, and the modeling of processes in environmental science and other fields. Studies involving various sensors, from different platforms that cover a wide range of spectra, are accepted.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Analysis of Multispectral and Hyperspectral Data (Deadline: 30 November 2017)
- Earth Observation and In-Situ Sensing for Risk Assessment from Natural Threats (Deadline: 30 September 2017)
- First Experiences with Chinese Gaofen-3 SAR Sensor (Deadline: 31 December 2017)
- Indoor LiDAR/Vision Systems (Deadline: 31 December 2017)
- Multispectral and Hyperspectral Instrumentation (Deadline: 30 November 2017)
- Recent Innovative Microwave Remote Sensing Instrumentation for Land Surface Applications (Deadline: 20 September 2017)
- Remote Sensing and GIS for Geo-Hazards and Disasters (Deadline: 20 September 2017)
- Remote Sensing of Mangrove Ecosystems (Deadline: 1 December 2017)
- Sensors and Smart Sensing of Agricultural Land Systems (Deadline: 15 September 2017)
- Sensors for Oil Applications (Deadline: 30 November 2017)
- Spatial Analysis and Remote Sensing (Deadline: 30 April 2018)
- Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) Interferometry Technology: New Perspectives Offered by New-Generation and Forthcoming SAR Sensors (Deadline: 31 March 2018)
- UAV or Drones for Remote Sensing Applications (Deadline: 30 September 2017)