A section of Sensors (ISSN 1424-8220).
Sensors’ section on Remote Sensors accepts and publishes original research results concerning remote sensing applications. Examples include mapping, interpretation, quantification, simulation, and the modeling of processes in environmental science and other fields. Studies involving various sensors, from different platforms that cover a wide range of spectra, are accepted.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Earth Observation and In-Situ Sensing for Risk Assessment from Natural Threats (Deadline: 30 June 2017)
- Earth Observation for Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services: Remote Sensing Data Handling and Analysis (Deadline: 30 June 2017)
- First Experiences with Chinese Gaofen-3 SAR Sensor (Deadline: 31 December 2017)
- Indoor LiDAR/Vision Systems (Deadline: 31 December 2017)
- Multispectral and Hyperspectral Instrumentation (Deadline: 20 September 2017)
- Recent Innovative Microwave Remote Sensing Instrumentation for Land Surface Applications (Deadline: 30 June 2017)
- Remote Sensing and GIS for Geo-Hazards and Disasters (Deadline: 31 July 2017)
- Sensors and Smart Sensing of Agricultural Land Systems (Deadline: 15 July 2017)
- Sensors for Oil Applications (Deadline: 15 July 2017)
- UAV or Drones for Remote Sensing Applications (Deadline: 15 August 2017)
- Understanding Land Surface Processes and Ecosystem Changes with Optical and Laser Remote Sensing (Deadline: 30 April 2017)
- Urban Remote Sensing: Monitoring, Synthesis and Modeling in the Urban Environment (Deadline: 31 May 2017)