A section of Sensors (ISSN 1424-8220).
In the Physical Section of Sensors, original peer-reviewed papers covering all aspects of Physical Sensing will be published. Both theoretical and experimental papers will be considered, as well as review papers. Subjects include without being limited to, electrical and thermal-based sensors, mass-sensitive and fiber-optic sensors, optoelectronic and photonic sensors, gas sensors, physical sensor applications for food industry and environmental monitoring, physical sensor arrays, modeling, design and software for physical sensors, sensor technology and new physical sensor principles. In general, the Section provides a platform for the publication of original and scientific research that is likely to have a large general impact, also with the aim of initiating special issues.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Frontiers in Infrared Photodetection (Deadline: 31 December 2014)
- HCI In Smart Environments (Deadline: 15 January 2015)
- Metamaterial-Inspired Sensors (Deadline: 31 January 2015)
- Novel Sensors for Non-Destructive Testing and Structural Health Monitoring (Deadline: 31 January 2015)
- Sensor Innovations for Spacecraft Guidance, Navigation, and Control (Deadline: 31 January 2015)
- Sensors and Smart Cities (Deadline: 30 April 2015)
- Sensors for Entertainment (Deadline: 31 December 2015)
- Sensors for Indoor Mapping and Navigation (Deadline: 30 September 2015)
- Smart Materials for Switchable Sensors (Deadline: 15 January 2015)
Following topical collection within this section is currently open for submissions:
Last update: 19 February 2014