A section of Sensors (ISSN 1424-8220).
This section of Sensors will be dedicated to manuscripts dealing with any aspect of a device that responds to chemical concentrations.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Chemiresistive Sensors: Status and the Future (Deadline: 31 January 2017)
- Colorimetric and Fluorescent Sensor (Deadline: 31 October 2016)
- Gas Nanosensors (Deadline: 30 November 2016)
- Gas Sensors for Health Care and Medical Applications (Deadline: 31 October 2016)
- Glucose Sensors: Revolution in Diabetes Management 2016 (Deadline: 15 October 2016)
- Molecular Imprinting for all Transducers and Applications (Deadline: 1 March 2017)
- Polymer Optical Fibers for Chemical and Biochemical Sensing: From Evanescent Waves to Plasmonic Interaction (Deadline: 25 March 2017)
- Self-Powered Sensors (Deadline: 31 March 2017)
- Silicon Technologies for Photonic Sensors (Deadline: 30 June 2017)
- Single-Molecule Sensing (Deadline: 28 February 2017)
- Thermo-Electrochemical Sensors (Deadline: 15 December 2016)