A section of Sensors (ISSN 1424-8220).
This section of Sensors will be dedicated to manuscripts dealing with any aspect of a device that responds to chemical concentrations.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Chemical Sensors based on In Situ Spectroscopy (Deadline: 31 July 2015)
- Chemo- and Biosensors for Security and Defense (Deadline: 31 March 2015)
- Fluorescent Probes for Intracellular Imaging and Super Resolution Microscopy (Deadline: 31 August 2015)
- Gas Sensors—Designs and Applications (Deadline: 31 August 2015)
- Ionic Liquids (Deadline: 31 August 2015)
- Micro-Optical Sensors (Deadline: 31 July 2015)
- Nanomechanics for Sensing and Spectrometry (Deadline: 30 September 2015)
- Photonic Sensors in Space (Deadline: 15 May 2015)
No topical collections currently open for submissions.
Last update: 19 February 2014