1–5 October 2018 10th ECNP International Conference on Nanostructured Polymers and Nanocomposites - ECNP 2018
San Sebastian, Spain
On behalf of the organizing committee, it is our pleasure to invite you to the 10th ECNP International Conference on Nanostructured Polymers and Nanocomposites, which will be held from October 3rd to 5th, 2018 in the beautiful city of San Sebastian, Spain. Prior to the ECNP Conference, the 6th Young Polymer Scientists meeting will take place (October 1st to 2nd). The aim of the conference is to provide a forum for scientists from both academia and industry (researchers, students and engineers from all over the world) to exchange up-to-date ideas on current research and new applications of nanostructured polymeric nanocomposites. We encourage participants to present their current research work as oral communications or posters in one of the topics of the program.
- Progress in polymer synthesis
- Structure of nanostructured polymers and nanocomposites
- Advanced processing and characterization techniques
- Modelling of processes and properties
- Application of functional polymers in energy, optoelectronics, sensing, biomedicine and others.
- Sustainable polymer chemistry (polymer materials from renewable resources, polymer recycling, biodegradable polymers)