About Journal of Sensor and Actuator Networks
Journal of Sensor and Actuator Networks (ISSN 2224-2708) is an international open access journal on the science and technology of sensor and actuator networks. It publishes regular research papers, reviews (including comprehensive reviews on complete sensor and actuator networks), and short communications. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible. There is no restriction on the length of the papers. The full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced. There are, in addition, unique features of this journal:
- Manuscripts regarding research proposals and research ideas will be particularly welcome.
- Electronic files and software regarding the full details of the calculation and experimental procedure, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary material.
- system architecture, operating systems and network hardware for sensor and actuator networks
- sensor tasking and self-management
- network services for time, localization and power management
- communication and network protocols
- data processing, data storage and data management within sensor and actuator networks
- programming models and middleware for sensor/actuator networks
- simulation of sensor/actuator networks
- experimental facilities and test beds for sensor/actuator networks
- global sensor networks
- embedded systems
- nano-sensor networks
- applications in medical science, environment monitoring, manufacturing, automation and precision agriculture, etc.
- security and privacy
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
JSAN is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use iThenticate to check submissions against previous publications. MDPI works with Publons to provide reviewers with credit for their work.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to the following address. Received books will be listed as Books Received within the journal's News & Announcements section.
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in JSAN will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The copyright is retained by the author(s). MDPI will insert the following note at the end of the published text:
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is . For further MDPI contacts, see here.
Announcement and Advertisement
MDPI Wuhan Office, No.6 Jingan Road, 5.5 Creative Industry Park, Floor 25th. 430064 Wuhan, Hubei Province, China
Tel. +86 27 87808658; Fax: +86 27 87612588
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is .
For further MDPI contacts, see here.