About Journal of Sensor and Actuator Networks
Journal of Sensor and Actuator Networks (ISSN 2224-2708) is an international open access journal on the science and technology of sensor and actuator networks. It publishes regular research papers, reviews (including comprehensive reviews on complete sensor and actuator networks), and short communications. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible. There is no restriction on the length of the papers. The full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced. There are, in addition, unique features of this journal:
- Manuscripts regarding research proposals and research ideas will be particularly welcomed.
- Electronic files and software regarding the full details of the calculation and experimental procedure, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary material.
- system architecture and operating systems
- network hardware
- sensor tasking and self-management
- network services for time, localization and power management
- communication and network protocols
- data processing, storage and management
- programming models and middleware for sensor/actuator networks
- simulation of sensor/actuator networks
- experimental facilities and test beds for sensor/actuator networks
- global sensor networks
- embedded systems
- nano-sensor networks
- applications in medical science, environment monitoring, manufacturing, automation and precision agriculture, etc.
- security and privacy
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
JSAN is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI enforces a rigorous peer-review process that adopts strict ethical policies and standards to ensure that we contribute high-quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, etc., occasionally arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to Dr. Shu-Kun Lin, MDPI AG, Kandererstrasse 25, CH-4057 Basel, Switzerland. Received books will be listed first as "Books Received", then offered to the scholarly community for preparing reviews.
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in JSAN will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License. MDPI will insert following note at the end of the published text:
Reprints may be ordered. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to order reprints. Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is email@example.com.
Announcement and Advertisement
Reprints may be ordered. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to order reprints.
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is email@example.com.