Healthcare (ISSN 2227-9032) is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal (free for readers), which publishes original theoretical and empirical work in the interdisciplinary area of Healthcare research. Healthcare publishes original articles, critical reviews, research notes and short communications. There is no restriction on the length of the papers as we encourage researchers to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible. For theoretical papers, full details of proofs must be provided so that the results can be checked; for experimental papers, full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced. Additionally, electronic files or software regarding the full details of the calculations, experimental procedure, etc., can be deposited along with the publication as “Supplementary Material”.
This journal covers all topics related to Healthcare Research. Research fields of interest include but are not limited to:
- Clinical research and nursing care research/diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease
- Chronic illnesses healthcare
- Diabetes and heart failure
- Patient care/hospital care
- Women's health (obstetrics and gynecology, contraception and reproductive health)
- Infection control and wound care
- Pediatric care (neonates care)
- Healthcare for severe burns
- Healthcare for various surgery
- Patient safty
- Electronic healthcare (electronic health records and online portfolio based learning)
- Application of the computer to healthcare
- Simulation in healthcare
- Virtual reality
- Epidemiologic modeling
- Molecular, pharmacologic, and disease modeling
- Mental health
- Occupational therapy in healthcare (disability and rehabilitation, Brain injury)
- Home health care and hospice care
- Critical care/Emergency healthcare
- Exercise nutrition and health/ Athletic training and sports Healthcare
- Long-term healthcare
- Healthcare quality
- Healthcare materials
- Health information technology
- Health economics
- Social, ethical and political context of health and health policy implications
- Physical therapy
- Health education
- Health services
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
Healthcare is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to Dr. Shu-Kun Lin, MDPI AG, Kandererstrasse 25, CH-4057 Basel, Switzerland. Received books will be listed first as "Books Received", then offered to the scholarly community for preparing reviews.
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in Healthcare will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License. MDPI will insert following note at the end of the published text:
Reprints may be ordered. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to order reprints. Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is email@example.com.
Announcement and Advertisement
Reprints may be ordered. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to order reprints.
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is email@example.com.