Crystals — Indexing & Abstracting
Crystals is covered by following databases and archives:
Indexing & Abstracting Services
- CAS - Chemical Abstracts (ACS)
- Current Contents - Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- DOAJ - Directory of Open Access Journals
- INSPEC (IET)
- Journal Citation Report (Thomson Reuters)
- SCIE - Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)
- SciSearch (Thomson Reuters)
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)
e-Helvetica (Swiss National Library Digital Archive)
The Swiss National Library digitally preserves a full copy of the content of this journal. The digital archive is accessible through the e-helvetica portal.
- e-Helvetica (Swiss National Library Digital Archive)
MDPI journals are generally Medline indexed and available in PubMed where appropriate; we understand the importance of this.
We submit our journals to be considered for retrospective Medline indexing as soon as they are eligible.
We understand the importance of coverage in the Web of Science. This journal has been submitted for evaluation to receive an impact factor as soon as possible.