Catalysts — Indexing & Abstracting
Catalysts is covered by following databases and archives:
Indexing & Abstracting Services
- CAS - Chemical Abstracts (ACS)
- Current Contents - Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- DOAJ - Directory of Open Access Journals
- INSPEC (IET)
- Journal Citation Reports (Thomson Reuters)
- Polymer Library (Smithers Rapra)
- SCIE - Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)
- Scopus (Elsevier)
- Web of Science (Thomson Reuters)
e-Helvetica (Swiss National Library Digital Archive)
The Swiss National Library digitally preserves a full copy of the content of this journal. The digital archive is accessible through the e-helvetica portal.
- e-Helvetica (Swiss National Library Digital Archive)
Catalysts was accepted for coverage in Elsevier's Scopus on 12 June 2014 and Thomson Reuters' Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science) on 21 July 2014. It takes about two to three months until citations of this journal will appear in these databases. The journal's first Impact Factor will be released in the Journal Citation Reports® 2014 edition, which will be published in June 2015.