Biomedicines (ISSN 2227-9059) is an international, open access journal aimed at bridging the gap between biological research and clinical practice. Biomedicines provides a forum for all aspects related to biomedicines—medicines that are made from, or contain, biological active substances. Biomedicines publishes cutting-edge research for a diverse audience: academic and clinical researchers, biotechnology companies, healthcare professionals, regulatory and ethical experts, and government and regulatory authorities. Such a multidisciplinary platform should help to promote the translation of basic biomedical research into the clinic to lead to the treatment of diseases.
Unique features of this journal:
- manuscripts regarding original research and ideas will be particularly welcomed. Biomedicines also accepts reviews, clinical studies and case reports, communications, and short notes.
- computed data or files regarding the full details of the experimental procedure, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary material
- There is no limit to publication length: our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible.
- biomedicines including vaccines, blood and blood components, hormones, allergenics, somatic cells, nucleic acids, tissues, target specific antibodies, recombinant therapeutic protein.
- gene therapy
- development of biomedicines
- production of biomedicines
- quality, safety and efficacy of biological pharmaceutical products
- challenges in administration of biomedicines
- target identification, molecular mechanisms and signaling pathways
- biotechnology methods
- regulatory and ethical issues
- preclinical, clinical and postmarketing studies
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
Biomedicines is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI enforces a rigorous peer-review process that adopts strict ethical policies and standards to ensure that we contribute high-quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, etc., occasionally arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to Dr. Shu-Kun Lin, MDPI AG, Kandererstrasse 25, CH-4057 Basel, Switzerland. Received books will be listed first as "Books Received", then offered to the scholarly community for preparing reviews.
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in Biomedicines will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License. MDPI will insert following note at the end of the published text:
Reprints may be ordered. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to order reprints. Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is email@example.com.
Announcement and Advertisement
Reprints may be ordered. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how to order reprints.
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is email@example.com.