About Big Data and Cognitive Computing
In the past decade, the computer and information industry has experienced rapid changes in both platform scale and scope of applications. Computers, smart phones, clouds, social networks, and supercomputers demand not only high performance but also a high degree of machine intelligence.
As a matter of fact, we are entering an era of big data and cognitive computing. In the big data era, successful cloud systems, web services and supercomputer centers must be designed to discover, store, process, learn, analyze, and predict from a massive amount of data.
To face these new computing and communication changes, we must upgrade the clouds and the computing ecosystem with new capabilities, such as machine learning, IoT sensing, data analytics, and cognitive machines mimicking human intelligence.
This journal blends together big-data theories with emerging technologies on smart clouds and exploring supercomputers with new applications
Big Data, Clouds and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Data Storage and Management
- Data Search and Mining
- Big Data Infrastructure and Systems
- Big Data Processing and Analytics
- Big Data Applications in Science, Internet, Finance, Telecommunictions, Business, Medicine, Healthcare, Government, Transportation, Industry, Manufacture, etc
- Big Data Integrity and Privacy
- Big Data Models, Algorithms, and Architectures
- Cloud Computing Techniques
- Cloud Services and Applications
- IoT Technologies and IoT Architecture
- IoT Sensing and Mobile Systems
- IoT Applications
- Machine Learning and its Applications in Medicine, Biology, Industry, Manufacturing, Security, Education, etc
- Deep Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Affect/Emotion/Personality/Mind Computing
- Cognitive Modeling
- Cognitive informatics
- Cognitive Sensor-Networks
- Cognitive Robots
- Application of Cognitive Computing in Health Monitoring, Intelligent Control Systems, Bioinformatics, Smart Manufacturing, Smart grids, Image/Video and Signal processing, etc
- Robots & Control Systems
- Natural Language Processing
- Human-Machine/Robot Interaction
MDPI Wuhan Office, No.6 Jingan Road, 5.5 Creative Industry Park, Floor 25th. 430064 Wuhan, Hubei Province, China
Tel. +86-27-87808658; Fax: +86-27-87612588
For further MDPI contacts, see here.