J. Imaging Awards
Travel Award 2018
We are inviting applications for a Travel Award for postdoctoral fellows and Ph.D students to attend a conference of their choice in 2018. The nominations and applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee chaired by the Editor-in-Chief Prof. Dr. Gonzalo Pajares Martinsanz
1. Postdoctoral fellows or Ph.D students undertaking research in the fields of imaging research.
2. Presentation (oral or poster) at an international conference (in 2018) on any aspect of imaging research.
Applicants Are Required to Submit the Following Documents:
- Outline of current and future work (500 words).
- A recent curriculum vitae, including educational and professional experience, a complete list of publications, and how the applicant would benefit from the support of the Journal of Imaging.
- Details of the conference you plan to attend and a copy of the abstract submitted for either an oral or poster presentation.
- A letter of recommendation from your supervisor/research director or department head which confirms the applicant’s status as a post-doctoral fellow or a Ph.D student.
- After the meeting, the awardee must expand the conference/workshop paper by 50% at least, to the size of a research article and submit it to Journal of Imaging.
The award will consist of 800 CHF.
Please apply by clicking the button above before 28 February 2018. The winners will be announced on 30 April 2018.
The following referee has been selected by the Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of Imaging, Prof. Dr. Gonzalo Pajares Martinsanz, to receive the “Journal of Imaging 2017 Outstanding Reviewer Award” for the quantity, timeliness and quality of his reviews in 2017. Dr. Reyes-Aldasoro will receive 500 CHF and a certificate for his outstanding review work:
Dr. Constantino Carlos Reyes-Aldasoro
City, University of London, UK