A section of International Journal of Molecular Sciences (ISSN 1422-0067).
The Molecular Diagnostics Section of the IJMS invites submission of high quality manuscripts reporting new molecular techniques and progress in their translation into a clinical diagnostic setting. This includes studies targeting nucleic acids, proteins and metabolites, and we particularly welcome manuscripts that describe new diagnostic applications for established techniques. The editors will also consider reviews that summarise current thinking or present controversial viewpoints for further discussion. Short communications that report important observations that are self-contained are also welcome.
Detailed introduction could be found in the Editorial: http://www.mdpi.com/1422-0067/14/8/15878
oncology; cancer testing; screening; diagnosis; classification of cancer patients; inherited diseases; predisposition to disease; polymorphisms linked to disease states or normal variations; diagnostic methodologies; diagnostic methods; clinical trials; disease predisposition; microarray; in vitro diagnostics; clinical laboratory; DNA probes; fluorescent in-situ hybridization (FISH); biochips; microfluidics; next-generation sequencing; biosensors and molecular labels; gene expression profiling; therapeutic molecules; ; optimisation of drug therapy; infectious diseases; microbial detection; nanotechnology; PCR; qPCR; RT-qPCR; isothermal amplification
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Biomarkers in Drug-Induced Organ Injury (Deadline: 31 January 2017)
- Diagnostic, Prognostic and Predictive Biomarkers in Prostate Cancer (Deadline: 31 March 2017)
- Hepatitis Virus Infection and Research (Deadline: 31 March 2017)
- Improvement of Cardiac Function in Heart Failure 2016 (Deadline: 31 January 2017)
- Induction and Regulation of Autoimmunity (Deadline: 31 July 2017)
- Liquid Biopsy for Clinical Application (Deadline: 28 February 2017)
- Molecular Classification of Human Cancer: Diagnosis and Treatment 2016 (Deadline: 31 December 2016)
- Targeting Immune Checkpoints and Immunotherapy (Deadline: 15 November 2017)
- The Identification of the Genetic Components of Autism Spectrum Disorders 2017 (Deadline: 28 February 2017)
- Translational Diagnostics in Lymphoproliferative and Plasma Cell Disorders (Deadline: 31 August 2017)
Following topical collection within this section is currently open for submissions: