We are pleased to announce that the World Electric Vehicle Journal (WEVJ) will present two Travel Awards for postdoctoral fellows or PhD students. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the WEVJ Editorial Board.
- Applicants must be postdoctoral fellows or PhD students involved in battery, hybrid, and fuel cell electric vehicles research;
- Applicants will present their research (oral presentation or poster) at a relevant academic conference to be held between June 2020 and May 2021.
Required Application Documents:
- Information about the conference the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted.
- CV and list of publications.
- Acceptance letter from the conference.
- Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words).
- Letter of recommendation from a supervisor.
The winners (two awardees) will each be awarded 500 CHF and a certificate. Please apply via https://www.mdpi.com/journal/wevj/awards before 30 August 2020. The winners will be announced on the World Electric Vehicle Journal website by 30 September 2020.
Prof. Dr. Joeri Van Mierlo,