Risk Assessment and Risk Management
A section of Toxics (ISSN 2305-6304).
The risk assessment and risk management section of the journal is focused on new findings, communications and opinions related to how to assess the risk of chemicals to the human population and/or the natural environment and approaches to managing or mitigating these risks. This section invites the submission of manuscripts covering new regulatory guidelines for risk assessment, novel risk assessment frameworks, new modelling approaches to risk assessment, approaches to assessing risk in space and time, treatment methods for toxic chemicals, stewardship approaches for the use and disposal of toxic chemicals and green chemistry. Case studies for different chemical classes and geographical regions are welcome.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Electronic-Waste: Management and Challenges (Deadline: 30 September 2020)
- Predictive Methods in Ecotoxicology: Are they Ready for Ecological Risk Assessment? (Deadline: 31 October 2020)
- Determination and Risk Assessment of Potentially Toxic Elements and Other Environmental Pollutants in Food Chain (Deadline: 31 October 2020)
- Environmental and Human Health Risk Assessment of POPs (Deadline: 31 December 2020)
- Biomonitoring of Human Exposure: From Individual to Group Exposure Assessment (Deadline: 28 February 2021)