Technologies 2021 Travel Awards (500 CHF)
We are pleased to announce that Technologies will be awarding Two Travel Awards for junior scientists. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the Technologies Editorial Board.
This prize provides financial support for the winners to attend an international conference in the field of technological studies to be held in 2021, in order to hold a presentation, present a poster, or both.
– Postdoctoral fellows or PhD students.
– Plans to attend an international conference in 2021 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
– Information of the conference the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted.
– Curriculum Vitae and list of publications.
– Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words).
– Letter of recommendation from the supervisor, research director, or department head, which also confirms the applicant's status as a postdoctoral fellow/PhD student.
The winners (two awardees) will each be awarded 500 CHF and a certificate.
Please submit your applications for the Technologies 2021 Travel Awards online by 28 February 2021. The winners will be awarded by 15 April 2021 and announced on the Technologies website.