Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
- Sustainability Home
- Aims & Scope
- Editorial Board
- Reviewer Board
- Topics Board
- Instructions for Authors
- Special Issues
- Sections & Collections
- Article Processing Charge
- Indexing & Archiving
- Editor's Choice Articles
- Most Cited & Viewed
- Journal Statistics
- Journal History
- Journal Awards
- Society Collaborations
- Editorial Office
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
13 May 2020
Recruiting Guest Editors for Seven New Sections of Sustainability
Sustainability has witnessed significant growth over the past few years, both in terms of overall influence and the quality and quantity of topics that the journal covers. To manage this expansion, we have decided to set up the following seven topical sections, allowing more specific avenues toward which experts all over the world can submit their works.
Given the prospect of Open Access repositories and especially the vigorous development of Sustainability, we are now recruiting Guest Editors (GEs) for these sections. As Guest Editor, you will have the following responsibilities and opportunities:
– To serve as Editor of Special Issues on topics related to your critical research interests, at your convenience;
– To decide whether a manuscript qualifies for acceptance in the Special Issue, according to MDPI criteria;
– To promote Sustainability at academic events, and to increase its visibility within related academic fields;
– To invite paper submissions and enjoy our premium editorial service at any time.
It is our pleasure to receive applications from leading experts, like yourself, in the aforementioned academic fields. We welcome and encourage you to apply.
To submit your application, please contact the Sustainability Editorial Office ([email protected]). If you have any questions that you would like to clarify before or after applying, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.