15–17 June 2020, Boston, MA, USA
8th NovAliX Conference
The 8th edition of the conference intends again to bring together biophysicists and medicinal chemists, the synergy between their disciplines being key to deliver better drugs on a shorter timeline.
The Scientific Programme will include the following sessions:
- Induced-Proximity Drug Discovery: Selective Protein Degraders, PPI Stabilizers, etc.
- Covalent Modifications for Drug Discovery
- Integrative Structural Biology & Biophysics - including Computational Methods and Hybrid Methods
- Advances in Biophysical Techniques: Single-Molecule Techniques, Label-Free Technologies, Surface-Immobilized Techniques beyond SPR
- Hot Topics
- Cryo-EM in Drug Discovery - Accelerating Drug Design of Challenging Targets, a full day session organized by Thermo Fisher Scientific, Platinum Sponsor of the NovAliX Conference.
The conference will be hosted at the Merck Auditorium in Boston, MA. The programme will start at 10am on Monday, June 15 and finish early afternoon on Wednesday, June 17. The Session on Cryo-EM will take place on Tuesday, June 16.
Stay tuned as more information will be added soon!