Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Find support for a specific problem on the support section of our website.Get Support
Please let us know what you think of our products and services.Give Feedback
Our dedicated information section provides allows you to learn more about MDPI.Get Information
30 March 2020
Recruiting Topic Editors for Nanomaterials
Nanomaterials is recruiting Topic Editors for the journal:
Nanomaterials (ISSN 2079-4991; CODEN: NANOKO) is an international peer-reviewed open access journal published monthly online by MDPI. It publishes reviews, regular research papers, communications, and short notes relevant to any field of study that involves nanomaterials, with respect to their science and application. It is abstracted and indexed by SCIE, Scopus, and other databases. The IF for Nanomaterials for 2018 was 4.034. For more information about Nanomaterials, please visit: https://www.mdpi.com/journal/nanomaterials
As the Topic Editor, you are responsible for the following:
- Periodically leading Special Issues related to your research field;
- Suggesting new topics, and recommending or inviting other scholars to serve as Guest Editors;
- Supervising the editorial process, for example, pre-screening submissions and making final decisions on papers;
- Reviewing manuscripts related to your research interests;
- Promoting Nanomaterials at conferences that you attend or organize.
The following benefits are available to Topic Editors of Nanomaterials:
- Publish one paper free of charge per year in the Special Issues you supervise, and special discounts of 200 CHF for the papers you invite;
- Discounts of 400 CHF for your paper in the Special Issues you recommend;
- Apply for a travel grant if you lead a successful Sepcial Issue and would like to promote it at conferences.
To apply or request further information, please contact the Nanomaterials Editorial Office ([email protected]).