- Open Access— free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: indexed within Scopus, SCIE (Web of Science), PubMed, MEDLINE, PMC, Reaxys, Embase, CaPlus / SciFinder, AGRIS, and many other databases.
- Journal Rank: JCR - Q2 (Chemistry, Multidisciplinary) / CiteScore - Q1 (Chemistry (miscellaneous))
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 14.2 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 2.8 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2022).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
- Sections: published in 26 topical sections.
- Testimonials: See what our editors and authors say about Molecules.
- Companion journals for Molecules include: Foundations and Photochem.
Deadline: 31 August 2022
Deadline: 27 September 2022
Deadline: 30 November 2022
Deadline: 31 December 2022
Deadline: 15 July 2022
Deadline: 30 July 2022
Deadline: 31 July 2022
Deadline: 15 August 2022