Tu YouYou Award 2020 (3,000 CHF)
The prize is established in honor of Prof. Tu Youyou, who won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. The deadline for nominations of the third Tu Youyou Award is 1 July, 2020.
- Run biennially;
- Recognise and reward excellence and innovation in the area of natural products and medicinal chemistry;
- Nominees may nominate themselves or a colleague;
- The winner will receive 3000 CHF and an engraved plaque.
When making a nomination, please send an application letter including the following to [email protected]:
- Nominee's name and contact details (including email address, institutional affiliation, and postal address);
- An up to date CV for the nominee;
- A detailed description of the nominee’s work (max. 5000 words), referring to the originality of research, the importance of the work, and the quality of publications.