Travel Awards 2019
We are pleased to announce that applications are now open for three Molecules Travel Awards in 2019.The nominations and applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee chaired by the Editor-in-Chief of Molecules, Dr. Derek J. McPhee.
This prize provides financial assistance for the winner to participate at an international chemical science conference or a multidisciplinary conference with a major chemistry component to be held in 2019 to present either an oral presentation, poster, or both.
- Applicants must be postdoctoral fellows or PhD students involved in the chemical sciences, broadly defined as any discipline covered by the journal Molecules.
Required application documents:
- Outline of current and planned future research.
- CV, including a complete list of publications.
- The conference you will attend (list the conference name and its website) and an abstract of the work that will be presented.
- A letter of recommendation from the supervisor, research director or department head which also confirms the applicant’s status as a postdoc/PhD student.
The award will consist of 800 Swiss Francs.
Please apply by clicking the button above before 15 November 2018. The winner will be announced on the Molecules website by 20 December 2018.