Young Investigator Award 2018
We are pleased to announce that nominations are now open for the 2018 Molecules Young Investigator Award. The nominations will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee chaired by the Editor-in-Chief of Molecules, Dr. Derek J. McPhee.
- Maximum 40 years of age and within 8 years of receiving a Ph.D.
- Significant contributions to the advancement/research of the science of chemistry.
Required Nominations Documents:
- Detailed curriculum vitae including a publication list and a list of research grants.
- Research description (up to two pages).
- Nomination letter from his/her supervisor, research director or department head.
- Copy of birth certificate or other proof of age.
- Scanned copy of doctorate certificate.
The award consists of 2000 Swiss Francs.
Please nominate by clicking the button above before 30 November 2018. The winner will be announced on the Molecules website by 31 December 2018.