Micromachines 2020 Young Investigator Award (2,000 CHF)
We are pleased to announce that the application period is now open for the 2020 Micromachines Young Investigator Award. This prize will be given to a young investigator in recognition of her/his excellence in the research field of micro/nano sciences, devices and applications. All nominations will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee led by the Editors-in-Chief.
The award will consist of:
– 2000 CHF (Swiss Francs);
– An offer to publish one paper free of charge and without a fixed deadline in Micromachines (after peer review);
– An engraved plaque.
Eligibility and Requirements:
– Maximum 40 years of age and no more than 10 years since having received her/his Ph.D. by 31 December 2020;
– Have conducted ground-breaking research and made a significant contribution to the advancement of micro/nano sciences, devices, and applications;
– Candidates must be nominated by their supervisor(s), research director, or department head.
To apply, please include the following documents:
– A detailed CV, including a publication list and a list of research grants;
– A description of the candidate’s research (up to two pages);
– A nomination letter from the candidate’s supervisor, research director, or department head.
Please submit your nomination materials at the link www.mdpi.com/journal/micromachines/awards before 20 September 2020. The winner will be announced on the Micromachines website by 30 November 2020.