Mathematics 2021 Best Paper Awards
To acknowledge the continued support of the journal’s esteemed authors and recognize their outstanding scientific accomplishments, we are pleased to announce the Mathematics 2021 Best Paper Award for six papers published in 2019. We hope this award will encourage the publication of other high-quality papers in the journal.
Eligibility for the award:
– Papers published in Mathematics from 1 January 2019 to 31 December 2019 (six papers will ultimately be selected in total);
– Both regular and Special Issue submissions will be considered.
The winning papers will be selected by an Evaluation Committee according to the following criteria:
– Originality and significance;
– Citations, downloads, and view rates in 2020;
– Data Source: Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics) and Database of MDPI.
– First Award (one paper): 500 CHF
– Second Award (two papers): 300 CHF each
– Third Award (three papers): 200 CHF each
Additionally, the six winners (each corresponding author) will receive a certificate and an offer to publish a paper free of charge in Mathematics.
The winner will be announced by 31 March 2021 on the journal website.
Prof. Dr. José A. Tenreiro Machado