Mechatronic and Intelligent Machines
A section of Machines (ISSN 2075-1702).
Mechatronics technologies have become essential for developing devices/machines to support human life and society. Examples include applications in a broad range from assistive devices for elderly and handicapped persons to cooperative devices for workers in factories and automation in unstructured environments, such as construction fields and farms.
Subject areas include but are not limited to:
- Product development
- Instrumentation and measurements
- Computer integration and process
- Mechatronic devices and applications
- Modelling and design strategies
- Industrial design
- Electronic engineering
- Intelligent mechatronic control
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Structural Health Monitoring for Mechanical Systems (Deadline: 30 June 2021)
- Selected Papers from the ICIEAM 2021 Conference (Deadline: 31 August 2021)
- State-of-Art in Sensors for Robotic Applications (Deadline: 31 December 2021)