ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information Events
21–23 March 2018 GIS for Safety & Security Management
Ostrava, Czech Republic
I am plesed to announce that the ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information/ (IJGI, 2016 impact factor 1.502, https://www.mdpi.com/journal/ijgi) will be a media partner at the conference GIS Ostrava 2018—GIS for Safety & Security Management, taking place from 22–24 March 2018 at the VSB-Technical University of Ostrava (Czech Rep.). As a side-effect of this beneficial collaboration, a Special Issue with the extended version of selected papers will be published after the conference. Additionally, all accepted papers will be published in printed Conference Proceedings that will be issued after the symposium and submitted to Elsevier and Thomson Reuters for consideration to be indexed in Scopus and ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index (Web of Science).
In response to this offer, the deadline for full paper submission has been moved two weeks forward to the 31st of January. To learn more about the topics of interest of the conference and complete your submissions, visit the conference website at http://gis.vsb.cz/gisostrava.
Key speakers: Prof. Piero Boccardo (Politecnico di Torino, IT) and Prof. Michael Leitner (Louisiana State University, USA)Proceedings from previous years:
- GIS Ostrava 2013—Geoinformatics for City Transformations (click here)—indexed in WoS
- GIS Ostrava 2014—Geoinformatics for Intelligent Transportation (click here)—indexed in SCOPUS and WoS
- GIS Ostrava 2015—Surface Models for Geosciences (click here)—indexed in SCOPUS and WoS
- GIS Ostrava 2016—The Rise of Big Spatial Data (click here)—indexed in SCOPUS and currently under evaluation by WoS
- GIS Ostrava 2017—Dynamics in GIscience (click here)—currently under evaluation by SCOPUS and WoS
I look forward to meeting you in Ostrava in March 2018! In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our secretariat at [email protected].
With best regards,Igor IVAN
Chair of Scientific Committee—GIS Ostrava 2018
Head and Associate Professor
Institute of Geoinformatics
VSB-Technical University of Ostrava
708 33 Ostrava-Poruba