Special Issue "Sustainability: Environmental Studies and Public Health"
A special issue of International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (ISSN 1660-4601).
Deadline for manuscript submissions: closed (31 March 2009).
Interests: wetlands; sustainable drainage; biofiltration; stormwater; wastewater
Special Issues and Collections in MDPI journals
Special Issue in Sustainability: Sustainable Flood Risk Management
Special Issue in Water: Sustainable Water Systems
Special Issue in Water: Sustainable Drainage Systems
Special Issue in International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health: Nutrient Removal and Recovery
Special Issue in Water: Integrated Constructed Wetland Systems: Design, Operation, and Performance
Special Issue in Technologies: Feature Papers in Environmental Technologies
Special Issue in Sustainability: Sustainable Drainage Systems: Past, Present and Future
Special Issue in Environments: Treatment Wetlands
Special Issue in Sustainability: Nature-Based Solutions to Reduce the Flood Risk in Cities and Peri-Urban Areas
The special issue ‘Sustainability: Environmental Studies and Public Health’ is part of the internationally leading ‘International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health’. I have been invited as a guest editor to oversee the refereeing process and subsequent selection of timely, relevant and high quality papers highlighting particularly novel aspects concerned with sustainability issues in environmental studies.
Dr Miklas Scholz
- public health problems in developing countries
- industrial processes and products impacting on the public health and the environment
- sustainable practices including construction and trading
- gender issues in public heath
- pollutants, biodiversity and agriculture
- water, soil and air quality
- urban and rural runoff control
- novel and sustainable process technology in water and wastewater treatment