15 July 2022, Online
IJERPH Webinar | Carbon Neutrality and Sustainable Development
Global warming has caused a series of damage to the ecological and anthropogenic environments. Many countries have promised to reduce carbon emissions, with the ultimate goal of reaching carbon neutralization. Additionally, there is a growing realization, at national and international levels, that we should increase carbon sink and reduce carbon emissions from various aspects, such as industry, transportation, agriculture, urban land use, green construction, terrestrial ecosystem carbon, blue carbon, etc. Studies on carbon neutralization have begun to spring up, and although some studies have attempted to examine the potential contribution of a single aspect to carbon neutralization, most have focused on theoretical routes and strategies. There are still many issues that need to be solved and research to be explored.
The following experts will be present and talk:
- Dr. Xiaowei Chuai, School of Geography and Ocean Science, Nanjing University, China,
Key Laboratory of carbon neutralization and land space optimization, Ministry of natural resources, China
- Dr. Mengyao Han, Institute of Geographic Sciences and Natural Resources Research, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Prof. Dr. Rongqin Zhao, North China University of Water Resources and Electric power, China
- Mr. Ji-Yong Park, Urban Planning & Engineering, Pusan National University, South Korea
- Dr. Kyung-wan Bae, Ulsan Disaster Management Research Center, Ulsan Research Institute, South Korea
- Dr. Pilju Joo, The Incheon Institute, Incheon Climate & Environment Research Center, South Korea
When? 15 July 2022 at 3:00 am CEST | 9:00 pm EDT | 9:00 am CST Asia
Register now for free!
Interested in contributing to the topic? You can find the Special Issue(s) linked to this topic and open for submission by clicking here.