Special Issue "Selected Papers from 4th Central European Symposium on Thermophysics (CEST 2022)"
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 28 February 2023 | Viewed by 141
2. Department of Materials Engineering and Chemistry, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Czech Technical University in Prague, Prague, Czech republic
Interests: ceramic and building materials; thermophysical and mechanical properties; thermal analysis
Special Issues, Collections and Topics in MDPI journals
2. Department of Materials Engineering and Chemistry, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Czech Technical University in Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
Interests: heat and mass transport; porous materials; finite-size effects; surface diffusion; underpotential deposition on electrodes; chiral seggregation of molecules
The aim of the current Special Issue is to honor the extraordinary works of professional scholars and experts who attend the 4th Central European Symposium on Thermophysics (CEST2022) in Olomouc, Czech Republic. The Special Issue presents discussions that focus on specialized topics from academic and industrial research and exchanges information of the invaluable experiences in the field of thermophysical properties in a broader sense. This Special Issue addresses several topics, which are listed below:
- Thermophysical properties and testing methods;
- Thermal performance, thermal insulation materials, PCM materials, and composite materials;
- Hygrothermal behavior of materials and moisture-related problems;
- Applications of temperature, humidity, moisture, and other thermal measurements;
- Climate and weather applications;
- Applied thermal energy and heat transfer;
- Energy and environment, energy management, energy efficiency, cogeneration, and trigeneration;
- Modern energy technologies and sources, energy storage, energy power, and energy conversion;
- Internal combustion engines and electrical machines;
- Cooling systems and air conditioning;
- Hydro energy, fluid mechanics, nuclear energy, alternative energy, and micro- and nano-energetics.
The conference papers that are accepted for potential publication in the current Special Issue must present original research that is of a high standard. Submissions may include new research findings in the scientific field, together with the innovative developments in design methodologies and fabrication techniques. Submitted manuscripts must elaborate on and extend beyond the research presented in the original conference paper, exploring and analyzing innovative results that have not yet been published in the field of research. All manuscripts will undergo a single-blind peer-review process.
Dr. Anton Trník
Dr. Igor Medved
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All submissions that pass pre-check are peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Entropy is an international peer-reviewed open access monthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 1800 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- heat capacity
- thermal conductivity
- thermal diffusivity
- thermal expansion
- heat transfer
- hygrothermal properties
- measurement methods
- ceramic materials
- composite materials
- non-crystalline materials
- thermal insulation materials